B5: My future job!

Hi!
Welcome to my NEW BLOG!

I'm studying architecture in 3rd year.
Since I was a little I wanted to be an architect. I wanted to work on something social.
When I started my program, my goals didn't change.

I'm currently with elective subjects according to a specialty. I like the special of public policies and landscape (vegetation).🌳🌳🌳

I would like to work in the administrative part of the architecture. I would like to work mainly in social housing in different places of Chile. I would like to help create new modern housing policies. For example, policies regarding eathquakes. tsunamis, floods and other catastophes.
Also cummunal policies. For example, create regulatory plans of how build in the city.📂📂📂
(ETC)

I would like to try to work on the landscape design. The last semester I desing a park in Pedro Aguirre Cerda and I liked it. I was very difficult but in necessary in a context of climate change. Is very important know about native vegetation although nobody knows much about it.🖋️🖋️🖋️

This is something I've always wanted but my other dream is travel around the world.
I would like to work in Spain or France🗼🗼🗼. I would like study some specialization of architecture.
I would like to visit monuments and work of architecture. That would be great!!🆒🆒


***



Comentarios


  1. Just like every architect and like me. You want to do many things Lorena, that's great, good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Landscaping sounds amazing, you could do what you like and at the same time help with climate change. And I hope you can travel to Spain and France someday :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

B1: CITY OF BARCELONA

B4: Me

B2: My favourite vacation