B3: The most embarrasing moment

Hi!
This is my new post about my life.

The topic of this blog is a embarrasing moment.
I have not had many moments like that but when I arrived to Santiago some happened.
My sense of orientation (in Santiago) was very bad at first. When I got on the subway for the first time I got lost. hahah🚋🚋🚋
I got on the subway dorection to San Pablo but when I was in the platform I saw the wrong side of the window. I was going to "Direction to San Pablo" but I read "Direction to Los Dominicos". In this moment I got off the train and changed the platform. When I  was traveling by subway again I read again and said "Direction to Los Dominicos" . I was very confused. 😕😕😕
When I understood my mistake I changed to right direction.

I lost valuable minutes of my life in this hahaha
The finished to my travel I arrived to place at time, safe and sound.

This story is boring of a person who did not know the subway and Santiago!



Comentarios


  1. I've also lost myself in the subway many times, it's very sad :( Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. typical that for those of us outside the city we get lost sometime in the subway hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

B1: CITY OF BARCELONA

B4: Me

B2: My favourite vacation