B2: My favourite vacation

Hi!

This is my new post about my life. Nice. hahaha
I'm from Chillán in the region of Ñuble.
In my life I hadn’t had long holidays  but I have gone out several times, because my father has a sporadic job.

In the short trips I've made, I've gone to southern of Chile. I love the country side. I like the vegetation, rivers, lagoons, etc. In general I like the southern zone of Chile.

I will name 3 places I have visited, my favourites:

1.- In 2016 I travel to Antuco. It's a beautiful place. It's a calm space where you can walk and rest. There is a mountain range as a great landscape.





2.- In november 2016 I traveled to Pucon for a "study tour". It was a super fun trip with my friends. I really liked their "rustic houses" with their structure of wood.



3.- In 2017 I traveled to the country side of Chillán, Reserva de Ñuble (Reserve of Ñuble). It's a spectacular place in the mountains with a beautiful river of water crystal clear.







This it's not a a great story but it's what there is.



Comentarios

  1. The south of Chile is very beautiful! I went to Antuco in 2015, it has a lot of paths for take a walk, and the Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja is an interesting scenery.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! i think what is my next vacation ajajja is very beatiful i want visit this places

    ResponderEliminar

  3. In 2016 I was also Pucon on the study tour, maybe we saw lorena hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

B1: CITY OF BARCELONA

B4: Me