B1: CITY OF BARCELONA

Hi!馃槉
This is my new post of level 4. Yeah!

I'm studying architecture. Throughout my career I’m learning of city so much how, Madrid, Paris, Barcelona, etc.
In subject of urban planing with all the teachers I listening about this. I love its architecture and history.
It would be a dream for me to visit them when I finish my program.馃帗馃帗馃帗
The city that I would like to visit would be Barcelona in Spain, firstly. I have seen pictures and video about  this place.

I like its architecture and town planing.  I like the buildings, parks, stadium, churches, ALL haha
Barcelona is a city with a unique identity. Has a design of buildings with orange colors and a structure of brick.
Also I like to visit the beach.馃尨馃尨馃尨.馃殻馃殻馃殻

I would like to study. Maybe for study a postgraduate there and live some years. Being there to visit other cities in Europe

All this when I have money to travel.馃挷馃挷馃挷


****In the pictures you can see the Church of the Holy Family.****



Comentarios

  1. wow, urbanism and construction methods are awesome!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. amazing!! I also want to go there!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Very successful if you decide to study in Barcelona, ​​you will be excellent, I am sure.
    Pd: beautiful city

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Barcelona seems to be a truly beautiful city, I hope you can study and live there someday :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

B2: My favourite vacation

B4: Me